The Historical House of Prayer
Rząśnik / Poland
The church was built by Evangelical believers in Rząśnik in Świerzawa district in 1748, and rebuilt again after the fire in 1923. Due to the fact that it was destined for demolition, it was dismantled in 2008 and reconstructed in 2018 in Łomnica. It is a symbol of Silesian Tolerance, thanks to which Christian denominations in Silesia gained equal rights.